Thermal printer invoice in Catalystk CRM Software.
Catalystk CRM allows the thermal printer invoice. Thermal Printer is a printer that prints the invoice in a heat-sensitive thermal paper that is fixed properly at the lower level of the thermal print head. The paper size varies from normal A4 sheet to a small size paper of four inches. The paper comes in rolls so that the roll is fixed in the machine which makes printing easy. Thermal printers are used in many companies, shops, medical shops, restaurants, etc. In catalystk invoices, vouchers, receipts etc can be printed in thermal printer.
Catalystk also has free CRM software, ERP software, Manufacturing software, service software, AMC management software, inventory software, free GST invoice software, 500+reports, and quotation software.
Thermal printer invoice benefits:
1. An invoice, when printed in a thermal printer enables you to print all the relevant contents in a simplified way, in an easy process.
2. Thermal printer printing serves as a cost-effective solution for printing invoices.
Steps to print thermal printer invoice:
1. Click the "Sales" tab and then click the "Invoices" tab.
2. In the "Invoices" tab, expand an existing invoice and select "Small Print" to preview the thermal printer invoice.
3. Click "Print" to print the invoice in your thermal printer.