Catalystk CRM Software allows entering the client’s Billing and shipping address.
Billing Address is the address to which invoice will be raised and billed. Shipping Address is the address where you want your package to be shipped or delivered. In Catalystk CRM you can be able to enter the client’s Billing and shipping address in a separate field of the Delivery Note, Sales Invoice and Purchase Order.
Free registration is also available. kindly click on free registration.
Benefits of entering billing and shipping address:
1. CRM helps to map the billing and shipping address in a separate field which is identified easily for the client to process the invoice.
2. Billing and shipping address in the CRM can also be edited and thereby communications are made easier and the order is shipped to the correct address.
3. It is also easily selected by way of drop-down options so that an invoice is generated within minutes.
Steps to enter billing and shipping address:
1. Billing and Shipping Address options are available in the fields of Delivery Note, Sales Invoice and Purchase Order.
2. Click the “Settings” tab, then click the “Print Settings” tab and enable tick mark under the billing and shipping address column and click “Save”.
3. The entered address is viewed as drop-down options and the preferred address can be selected.
NOTE: For any clarifications Kindly contact the support team.