Payment Terms Setting and Usage
Catalystk CRM software allows changing the payment terms based on client needs and requirements.
Payment terms are conditions under which we sell the product to the customer. Typically these terms specify the period allowed to a buyer to pay the amount due and may demand cash in advance, cash on delivery, 30 days credit or more similar provisions.
- Demand payment from customer according to the terms.
- Makes legal acceptance by the customer for the credit duration.
- Easy to collect payments.
- Catalystk CRM software allows specifying n number of payment terms based on customers.
- We can create n number of payment terms in the setup module and viewed in drop down options so that it can be selected by your choice to save times.
- Click the “Profile” tab, then Click “Payment_Terms” tab and then Click “New Payment Terms” enter your preferred payment terms and click save.
- The “Payment Terms” options views as a drop down text for you to select the desired payment terms in all the preferred fields of the “Sales” tab and “Purchase” tab.
NOTE: For any clarifications Kindly contact the support team.