Supplier ledger also provide supplier ledger in excel
All purchase invoices and payments to suppliers can be tracked and maintained in supplier ledger. Once a purchase invoice is created or payment made to the supplier then automatically the details will be entered in supplier ledger. This gives us a single location to see all supplier activities.
How does it work?
When you purchase a product, the supplier will provide them with an invoice, so the purchase invoice equivalent amount will be specified as credit or cash in.
When you pay for that purchase invoice, the amount will be specified as debit or cash out.
Purchase invoice value and cash paid for that invoice should be equal so that the account gets tallied.
Supplier ledger benefits and excel download:
1. Keeps all tracks of supplier transactions
2. Maintains supplier accounts with an opening balance
3. Helps you to download supplier ledger in excel format.
4. Give supplier his transaction details in a single click
5. Send mail to the supplier about all transactions and payment details in a single click.
Steps for customer ledger with excel download:
1. Login to catalystk.com
2. Click on "Finance" menu in the side menu.
3. Click on the "Supplier" ledger in the side menu.
4. Filter a supplier with supplier id or supplier mobile or company name.
5. Click download to get the transaction details in excel.
NOTE: For any clarifications Kindly contact the support team.